- This medical device is a finger brace for relieving the extensor tendon or for stimulating finger movement (dynamic Quengel casting).Two lateral spiral springs.
Instructions for use:
Position the splint on the finger such that the large pad (A) rests against the bottom of the proximal phalanx. The spiral springs should be placed lateral
in line with the joint. The small pad (B) rests on the dorsal side of the second finger limb (proximal PIP). To secure the splint, guide the Velcro strip (C) around the underside of the finger and affix using double-sided pronged band. If necessary cut superfluous Velcro strap.
- Post-operative, post-traumatic extension of PIP joints.
- Peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid, sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part, skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
- Pad: 100 % PE foam 125/EVA
- Velour shap: 70 % Polyamide velour, 30 % polyurethane
- Velcro strap: 100 % Polyamide
- Wire frame: Spring steel type 1.4310
No reutilisation – this medical device is meant for the care of one patient only. Avoid hindering blood circulation. In case of numbness loosen splint and
remove it if necessary. If complaints continue, please contact the doctor.
|Size||Length from palm fold to distal finger fold|
|S||6.3 cm - 7.0 cm|
|M||7.0 cm - 7.6 cm|
|L||7.6 cm - 8.0 cm|