- Linear spring force. Tension can be increased or reduced by carefully bending the spring.
This medical device is a finger brace for relieving the flexor tendon or for stimulating finger movement (dynamic Quengel casting).
- Dynamic Quengel splint for mobilisation of interphalangeal joints
- Ergonomic, durable padding
- Linear spring force
- Tension can be increased or reduced by carefully bending the spring
- Flexion of PIP or DIP joints
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Length L1 or L2|
|S||3,5 - 5 cm|
|M||5 - 5,8 cm|
|L||5,8 - 6,5 cm|
|XL||over 6,5 cm|
picture 1 - L1 flexion PIP joint
picture 2 - L2 - flexion DIP joint