ManuCarpal Combi modular wrist brace system Bort medical
- The aluminium splint inlay is formed in a way that the hand is hold in a relaxed, easy position. Additionally the splint offers increased protection against wrong movements.
The BORT ManuCarpal Combi stabilizes the wrist and fingers (D. II - D.V). The finger rest can be conveniently removed and reattached (e.g. when wearing the aid during the day) using the Velcro strap and the circular band. The inner adjustable palm cushion provides additional wrist comfort and protects against pressure irritation.When putting on the brace for the first time, start by bending the aluminum splint into the desired shape. Open all of the Velcro straps and place your hand into the brace. Close the Velcro straps along the wrist in a proximal to distal sequence. Then position your fingers on the finger rest and fasten the Velcro strap.
Features & Benefits:
- Hand support with removable finger rest especially for carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Modular orthotic system: the finger rest can be individually shaped and easily removed using the Velcro fastener.
- If required the attached finger rest also provides relief.
- Secure stabilisation of the wrist and volar padding on the inside for optimal cushioning of the wrist area.
- With integrated slip-on aid.
- carpal tunnel syndrome,
- strains to the wrist and after removal of plaster cast.,
- immobilisation of the wrist after non-bone injuries,
- radial nerve palsy,
- stabilisation of the carpal region,
- temporary immobilisation in the case of hand and finger injuries.
- peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,
- sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part,
- skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
The product contains latex and can trigger allergic reactions.
BORT. Made in Germany.
|Size||Circumference of wrist|
|XS||13 - 15 cm|
|S||15 - 17 cm|
|M||17 - 19 cm|
|L||19 - 21 cm|
|XL||21 - 23 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch