This new orthosis developed by Orliman features a joint that allows it to limit or block the movements of the wrist joint, and the lateral splints contain slots that allow you to move the palm plate closer to or further from the forearm plate.
- Made of two pieces of thermoplastic (palm and forearm), connected by a wrist joint that allows you to adjust the palm and dorsal flexion of the orthosis, limiting the range of movements of the wrist joint or immobilizing it in a set position.
- The lateral splints contain slots that allow you to move the thermoplastic pieces closer to or further from each other, which allows us to adjust the orthosis to each patient’s measurements.
- They feature an interior terrycloth lining to avoid sweating.
- It includes 3 velour straps with a security pin on the wrist and forearm, and a Velcro fastening system.
- The orthosis can be molded using a hot-air gun.
- Its goal is to achieve total or partial limitation of movement for the wrist, hand, and fingers, while keeping the thumb opposed.
- All pre and post-op conservative treatments that require functional support or immobilization of the wrist, such as carpel tunnel syndrome, chronic polyarthritis, and rheumatoid arthritis.
- It is also indicated for central or peripheral neurological damage (spastic and flaccid paralysis),
- Treatment for the prevention of rheumatoid deformities, as well as pain relief and anti-inflammatory treatment.
|S||6 cm - 7 cm||34 cm|
|M||7 cm - 8 cm||36 cm|
|L||8 cm - 9 cm||38 cm|
|XL||9 cm - 10 cm||40 cm|