Orliman wrist immobilization splint with thumb ( in dorsiflexion)
- Hand splint for carpal tunnel syndrome, paratendinitis and inflammatory processes in the carpal region.
Made from thermoplastic and lined with Plastazote, it has 3 velour straps with safety inserts in the wrist and forearm and a hook closure system. The plastic can be moulded under a current of hot air.Its function is to limit movement of the wrist as much as possible, keeping it in a position extended at 10º and with slight 10º cubital deviation, thus allowing metacarpophalangeal mobility of all the fingers.
- as a treatment for pain,
- post- traumatic pain,
- as a complementary treatment for stabilizing the wrist after arthrodesis,
- as a post- operative treatment,
- for carpal tunnel syndrome,
- paratendinitis and inflammatory processes in the carpal region.
Due to its characteristics, it allows slight adjustments and adaptations.
|S||6 cm - 7 cm||22 cm|
|M||7 cm - 8 cm||24 cm|
|L||8 cm - 9 cm||26 cm|
|XL||9 cm - 10 cm||28 cm|