Wrist brace with finger support Sporlastic Manu Hit Digitus
- Stabilising of the wrist, metacarpus and finger joint with subtotal immobilisation. Prevention of wrist and finger contracture.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
- Night immobilising splint in conjuction with occlusive brace,
- Rheumatoid arthritis,
- Post-operative according to Dypuytren‘s contracture,
- Acute carpal tunnel syndrom (grade I and II),
- Metacarpus and finger joint distortions,
- After stabled fractures and removal of plaster casts,
- Strain arthropathy,
- Paralyses of hand and finger as result of stroke or other neurological diseases.
Benefits & Features:
- Stabilising of the wrist, metacarpus and finger joint with subtotal immobilisation,
- Prevention of wrist and finger contracture,
- Stable, adjustable volar reinforcement splint,
- Fixation of finger joint through velcro strap,
- Simple application through dorsal velcro technic,
- Modern material.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion
|Size||Distance beetwen wrist - longest finger|
|1||up to 16,5 cm|
|2||above 16,5 cm|