- Stabilising of the wrist, metacarpus and finger joint with subtotal immobilisation. Prevention of wrist and finger contracture.
- Night immobilising splint in conjuction with occlusive brace,
- Rheumatoid arthritis,
- Post-operative according to Dypuytren‘s contracture,
- Acute carpal tunnel syndrom (grade I and II),
- Metacarpus and finger joint distortions,
- After stabled fractures and removal of plaster casts,
- Strain arthropathy,
- Paralyses of hand and finger as result of stroke or other neurological diseases.
Benefits & Features:
- Stabilising of the wrist, metacarpus and finger joint with subtotal immobilisation,
- Prevention of wrist and finger contracture,
- Stable, adjustable volar reinforcement splint,
- Fixation of finger joint through velcro strap,
- Simple application through dorsal velcro technic,
- Modern material.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|Size||Distance beetwen wrist - longest finger|
|1||up to 16,5 cm|
|2||above 16,5 cm|