Bort SellaFix N Metacarpus thermoplastic splint
- Thermoplastic brace for immobilisation of the metacarpophalangeal joint and saddle joint of the thumb
- - Padded strap that can be individually positioned
- - Circumferential Velcro fastening
- - Inside fully lined with textile flocking
- - Perforated
Immobilisation is a basic principle during treatment of injuries and overstress, as the recovery process is considerably accelerated.
The BORT SellaFix® Thumb Braces are made of thermoplastic material which has considerable advantages, since the brace can easily be moulded and indi- vidually adjusted:
– focal-point corrections can be made with a hot air gun.
– when dipped brie y in warm water (60 °C), the thumb piece can be corrected. – the shape can easily be changed with the help of scissors.
The multiple possibilities of correction allow perfect tting for the expert.
The perforation provides better airing and thus increases comfort for the wearer. The brace is water-resistant and easy care.
The padding can be individually positioned.
Attention! Avoid temperatures over 40 °C (hot water, sauna, vehicles).
Post-traumatic, post-operative conditions, i.e. after sprain, contusion, ligament lesions (skier’s thumb), immobilisation in the case of rheumatic-in ammatory processes (rhizarthrosis).
Peripheral arterial occlusive disease (PAOD), lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid, sensory loss and blood ow disorders in the affected body part, skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
80 % Polyester, 15 % polyamide, 5 % spandex
No reutilisation – this medical device is meant for the care of one patient only. In case of doctor’s order to wear brace during night, avoid hindering blood circula- tion. In case of numbness loosen brace and remove it if necessary. If complaints continue, please contact the doctor.
Note: Shipping within 10 working days!
|Size||Circumference of wrist|
|XS||13 - 15 cm|
|S||15 - 17 cm|
|M||17 - 19 cm|
|L||19 - 21 cm|
|XL||21 - 23 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch