- Orthopaedic support for the thumba saddle joint.
The Rhizomed thumb support provides stabilisation of the thumb saddle joint and basic thumb joint.
- CMC joint collateral ligament injuries (ski thumb)
- MCP and CMC joint irritations (e.g. rhizarthritis)
- Thumb joint capsule and/or collateral ligament injuries
- Post-operative thumb immobilisation
- Individually adjustable with aluminium construction,
- Easy to open construction prevents sweating,
- Simple to fit with slip on system and belt retaining loops.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Lenght in cm|
|S Left||8 - 10|
|S Right||8 - 10|
|M Left||10 - 12|
|M Right||10 - 12|
|L Left||over 12|
|L Right||over 12|
Measurement: From the middle of the wrist to the end joint of the thumb ( measured at the inner side of the hand).