SellaXpress Thumb Brace Bort Medical
- Immobilisation is a basic principle during treatment of injuries and overstress, as therecovery process is considerably accelerated.
Immobilisation is a basic principle during treatment of injuries and overstress, as the recovery process is considerably accelerated. The brace is softly padded and is therefore extremely comfortable to wear. The integrated stabilisation element ensures an ideal fit.The brace is anatomically pre-formed upon delivery. The fit can be optimised by bending the integrated aluminium stabilisation elements to match the patient‘s characteristics. This may only be carried out by the specialist orthopaedic dealer / physician.
To apply the brace, pull it over the wrist and position the thumb in the thumb hole. Ensure that the circular position encompassing the thumb lies flat and does not cause any pressure points. Now close the circular closure encompassing the thumb and then close the wide closure located on the wrist. The tightness is infinitely adjustable thanks to the Velcro fastener.
The brace can be re-adjusted over and over again during the treatment in order to achieve an ideal fit thanks to the formable aluminium stabilisation element. The brace can be used in water without any problems whatsoever. Rinse with plenty of freshwater should the brace come into contact with saltwater.
Brace for immobilisation of the metacarpophalangeal joint and saddle joint of the thumb:
- Integrated aluminium stabilisation element
- Extremely thin lightweight structure
38 % Polyamide-velour, 28 % cotton, 28 % polyurethane, 6 % polyester
- Customisable, cold-mouldable
- Extra soft padding provides optimal comfort
- Skin-friendly Velour
- post-traumatic, post-operative, i.e. following ligament lesions,
- immobilisation in the case of rheumatic-inflammatory processes i.e. rhizarthrosis
Note: Shipping ready within 10 working days.
|S||15 - 17 cm|
|M||17 - 19 cm|
|L||19 - 21 cm|