Soft thumb splint Plus Bort medical
- Long integrated, anatomically pre-moulded stabilising element extending to the wrist area.
Soft brace for immobilisation of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb, saddle joint and distal interphalangeal joint of the thumb
- Soft inner padding
- Long integrated, anatomically pre-moulded stabilising element extending to the wrist area
- Extended thumb element with Velcro fastening
- Free movement of the fingers
- Breathable material provides optimal comfort
- post-traumatic, i.e. following tendon reconstruction,
- immobilisation in the case of degenerative processes such as de Quervain’s Disease,
- peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,
- sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part,
- skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
70 % Polyester, 17 % polyester microfibre, 13 % polyamide
Note: Shipping ready within 10 working days.
|S||15 - 17 cm|
|M||17 - 19 cm|
|L||19 - 21 cm|