- Integrated, anatomically pre-moulded stabilising element.Length: approx. 11 cm (4.3 inches)
Immobilisation is a basic principle during treatment of injuries and overstress, as the recovery process is considerably accelerated.
The splint is softly padded, thus allowing comfortably fitting. The integrated anatomically preformed plastic splint guarantees optimal fit.
- Soft brace for immobilisation of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb
- Soft inner padding
- Integrated, anatomically pre-moulded stabilising element
- Length: approx. 11 cm (4.3 inches)
Colours: skin-tone, blue, black
- Free movement of the fingers
- Breathable material provides optimal comfort
- inflammatory conditions, such as in case of arthritis, arthrosis of the metacarpophalangeal joint of the thumb, sprain.
- peripheral arterial disease (PAD),
- lymphatic drainage disorders and indistinct soft tissue swellings remote from the applied aid,
- sensory loss and blood flow disorders in the affected body part,
- skin disorders in the treated part of the body.
70 % Polyester, 17 % polyester microfibre, 13 % polyamide
Note: Shipping ready within 10 working days.
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|S||15 - 17 cm|
|M||17 - 19 cm|
|L||19 - 21 cm|