- Anatomically pre-moulded, thermoplastic palm splint. Stabilo-Strap, for additional stabilisation of the wrist. Silicone pad with hollow at the ulnar styloid process.
Wrist Supports support injured tissue structures (joints, ligaments, capsules, car- tilages). The compression supports the stabilization function of the ligaments and thus relieves the joint.
Due to the thumb recess the support cannot slip. The semi-elastic Stabilo®strap can be put on individually dosed, at the same time it serves for xing of the sili- cone pad, which can be freely positioned, for therapy-supporting compression of a ganglion. The deformable alu-splint offers optimal stability.
- chronic, post-traumatic or post-operative irritations in the wrist area e. g. sprain
- carpal arthrosis
- intracapsular ganglion.
- Anatomically pre-moulded, thermoplastic palm splint
- Stabilo®-Strap, for additional stabilisation of the wrist
- Silicone pad with hollow at the ulnar styloid processCOLOUR: skin-tone
The med- benefit:
- Ganglion pad, freely positionable
Ask a question
Write your opinion
|S Left||13 - 15 cm|
|S Right||13 - 15 cm|
|M Left||15 - 17 cm|
|M Right||15 - 17 cm|
|L Left||17 - 19 cm|
|L Right||17 - 19 cm|
|XL Left||19 - 21 cm|
|XL Right||19 - 21 cm|
1 cm = 0,3937 inch