Semi-rigid wrist support with palmar splint, short Manutec Orliman
- Lenght: 17 cm.Functional immobilisation of the wrist. Stabilisation of the carpal joints. Pain relief.
It features a breathable, lightweight fabric base with a layer of cotton in contact with the skin providing greater comfort and enabling free movement of the fingers. The palmar splint is made from malleable aluminium and it features 2 plastic dorsal supports for effective bracing of the wrist according to the desired angle. Fitting is simple thanks to the dorsal elastic fabric and closure is fast by means of trimmable Velcro straps and anti-torsion buckles.
Lenght: 17 cm.
- Functional immobilisation of the wrist.
- Stabilisation of the carpal joints.
- Pain relief.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Wrist sprains.
- Overloading of the wrist joints.
- Residual instability.
- Pre/post-surgical and post-injury treatment.
|1 left||12 - 16 cm|
|1 right||12 - 16 cm|
|2 left||16 - 18 cm|
|2 right||16 - 18 cm|
|3 left||18 - 20 cm|
|3 right||18 - 20 cm|