wrist brace for immobilisation in two directions of movement Generation Bort medical
- Padded wrist brace with palm and dorsal reinforcement. Splints individually adjustable and removable. Breathable material provides optimum comfort.
Padded wrist brace with palm and dorsal reinforcement. Splints individually adjustable and removable.Breathable material provides optimum comfort.
- Can be put on with one hand due to innovative strapping fastening
- The specially padded zone in the palm area enables use combine with a walking aid / wheeled walker
- Attractive, functional design
- Can also be worn at night
- Pre-operative, post-operative, post-traumatic,
- carpal arthrosis,
- degenerative diseases, e. g. carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS),
- peripheral nerve paralysis
No reutilisation – this medical device is meant for the care of one patient only. In case of doctor’s order to wear support during night, avoid hindering blood circulation. In case of numbness loosen support and remove it if necessary. If complaints continue, please contact the doctor. While wearing the support do not use creams or ointments. This can damage the material.
Note: Shipping within 10 working days!
|Size||Circumference of wrist (1 cm = 0,3937 inch)|
|XS||up to 15 cm|
|S||15 cm - 17 cm|
|M||17 cm - 19 cm|
|L||19 cm - 21 cm|
|XL||21 cm - 23 cm|