The Manu Sensa is a support in the Sensa Line product line. With the Sensa Line active supports, Otto Bock offers an optimally coordinated product line. In addition to the Manu Sensa wrist support, it also includes supports for the knee (Genu Sensa), back (Lumbo Sensa), elbow (Epi Sensa) and ankle (Malleo Sensa) so that fittings for the key areas of the body are covered.
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Irritated condition
- Feeling of instability
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Post-traumatic, post-operative treatment
Features & Benefits:
- Targeted wrist compression
- Individual positioning of the hand
- Restriction of wrist movement in the palmar direction
- With SKINGUARD® Technology:
- Antibacterial, odour-inhibiting, and breathableInnovative, three-dimensional flat-knitted fabric with optimal compression thanks to anatomically adapted compression zones
- Integrated Technogel® support in the radial areaMachine washable
The integrated plastic splint keeps the hand in an anatomically correct position and restricts wrist movement. The continuous pressure massage is strongest in the wrist area. It is significantly reduced in the remainder of the hand and forearm areas. Combined with the open-mesh section around the sensitive wrist bone, these compression zones ensure an optimal, wrinkle-free fit and high level of wearer comfort for the support. The optional elastic wrist strap can be used to provide additional wrist stabilisation.The Manu Sensa active support features an attractive design and especially high level of wearer comfort. The three-dimensional flat-knitted fabric and anatomically adapted compression zones ensure an especially good fit.
Made in Germany.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|XS||14 – 15|
|S||15 – 16|
|M||16 – 17|
|L||17 – 18|
|XL||18 – 19|
|XXL||19 – 20|