Manu-X Sporlastic wrist and hand orthosis
Manu-X - wrist Brace.
Features & Benefits:
- The volar (inner side of the hand) and dorsal (back of the hand) reinforcement splint, as well as the circular stabilization tape around the wrist, ensure optimal partial immobilization of the wrist.
- The carpus is fixated, while the thumb and index finger are freely moveable. As a result of the carefully designed cut of the anatomical blank.
- The open character of the wrist bandage material makes it pleasant and comfortable to wear.
- Arthrosis of the wrist,
- After distorsions,
- Functional postoperative,
- Overstrained arthropathies,
- Interim care after plaster bandages have been removed,
- Conservative treatment of the initial stages of aseptic necrosis of the carpal bones,
Sporlastic. Made in Germany.
|Size||Wrist circumference in cm|
|2||17 & up|