CEP Ultralight run knee socks for men
- Reduction of muscle vibrations. Maximum stability for muscles and joints to help prevent injuries. Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilization. Improved coordination. Faster recovery.
- Extra-strong compression for maximum performance.
- Reduction of muscle vibrations.
- Maximum stability for muscles and joints to help prevent injuries.
- Proprioceptive ankle and arch stabilization.
- Improved coordination.
- Faster recovery.
Runners already know all about them: running legwear and socks from CEP. CEP set one of the most noticeable fashion trends in running in recent years with its brash knee socks. Initially mocked as thrombosis socks or support stockings, compression legwear from CEP has long proven its effectiveness. Studies show that CEP socks increase the flow of blood, which in turn helps prevent muscle soreness and cramps and can even reduce the chance of getting shin splints. The ergonomic foot section is another plus, which minimizes the risk of getting blisters thanks to the perfect stay-put, crease-free fit. Bright colors and bold neon designs have helped make CEP legwear a fashion trend that not only looks cool, but has also become an indispensable part of every runner’s gear.
CEP is a part of medi, a high-tech manufacturer from Germany.
|Size||Calf circumference at the widest point|
|3||32 cm - 38 cm|
|4||29 cm - 44 cm|
|5||45 cm - 50 cm|