Orliman Orliven Sport compression socks
- Technical compression socks for general sports: running, cycling, triathlon, tennis, etc.
Technical compression socks for general sports: running, cycling, triathlon, tennis, etc.
Why use compression socks?
- Aid muscle recovery and reduce muscle aches and fatigue.
- Improve venous return and blood circulation.
- Breathable and keep a constant temperature of the lower limbs during physical exercise.
- Provide protection and support against potential impacts.
Today’s society is increasingly concerned about maintaining healthy habits in all fields of sport, diet and working life.This has led to exponential growth in the use of compression socks or stockings that respond to the needs of both professional athletes and amateurs, improving circulation in the legs, reducing muscle pain and recovery time.
✓Improve venous return and muscle recovery.
✓Reduce recovery time.
✓Prevent against muscle injury.
✓Allow the area to breathe and keep a constant temperature of the lower limbs.
✓Provide greater protection for the most vulnerable areas (Achilles tendon, calves, toes and soles of the feet), minimising impact during sporting activities.
✓Padded area at the top of the instep to avoid discomfort or chafing from shoes.
Composition: 72% Polyamide, 28% Lycra
|Size||Maximum calf circumference|
|1||30 cm - 34.5 cm|
|2||34.5 cm - 39 cm|
|3||39 cm - 43.5 cm|
|4||43.5 cm - 48 cm|
Height A-D= 36 cm - 40 cm