medi mediven ulcer kit effective treatment for venous leg ulcers
- Knee-length stockings AD standard or petite.The mediven ulcer kit helps you to manage your patients’ venous ulcers without the bulk of a multi layer bandage system and the resources required to manage them.
The mediven ulcer kit helps you to manage your patients’ venous ulcers without the bulk of a multi layer bandage system and the resources required to manage them.
mediven ulcer kit consists of two compression components:
- 1 pair of mediven ulcer with an ankle pressure of 20 mmHg is designed for permanent compression around the clock. This moderate resting pressure is well tolerated by patients an allows continuity of compression treatment. While one wound dressing is being washed - at up to 95 C -a second mediven ulcer is always available for continuous compression care.
- 1 mediven ulcer plus with an ankle pressure of 20 mmHg supports and reinforces the compression throughout the day and during mobilisation phates. This ensures the medically required compression pressure of 40 mmHg, particularly in the acute phases uf ulcer care and a high operating pressure.
How it works?
The grey mediven ulcer liner stocking is applied over the top of any wound dressings. The patient then wears a mediven plus stocking over the liner during daily activity to give a total compression of 40mmHg at the ankle. For greater patient comfort the outer stocking should be removed at night leaving the liner in place to provide a continued therapeutic level of compression. The liner stockings contain interwoven silver which helps to reduce odour.
medi ulcer kit:
- Reduces your time spent bandaging
- Applies accurate pressures
- Allows your patient to self manage the level of pressure
- Is less bulky, which improves comfort and mobility
- Offers a greater degree of patient independence, self confidence and concordance
- is machine washable
- Inner stocking is washable to 90° (hospital wash)
- normal: 39 - 44 cm
- petite: 34 - 38 cm
Silver minimizes the bacterial growth in the stocking that can cause infection and odor.
- Pack contents: mediven® Ulcer Kit -> 2 x liner stockings, 1 x over stocking
- The mediven® Ulcer Kit is available in two lengths (Standard and Petite) and seven sizes.
|Size||cB- Ankle measurement||cC - Calf measurement||cD - Below knee measurement||Colour|
|1||18 - 20 cm||28 - 34 cm||27 - 33 cm||pink|
|2||20 - 22 cm||30 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm||blue|
|3||22 - 24 cm||33 - 40 cm||32 - 39 cm||yellow|
|4||24 - 26 cm||35 - 43 cm||34 - 42 cm||red|
|5||26 - 28 cm||37 - 46 cm||36 - 45 cm||gray|
|6||28 - 30 cm||39 - 49 cm||38 - 48 cm||green|
|7||30 - 32 cm||41 - 51 cm||40 - 50 cm||brown|