Microfiber medical compression knee high socks Relaxsan Medicale Soft
- First compression class of knee socks in black colour with open toe.
- Class 1 - graduated compression of 15-21 mmHg
- Class 2 - graduated compression of 23-32 mmHg
These graduated compression knee highs are very comfortable, long-lasting and opaque thanks to the soft microfiber contained in their fabric, while the reinforced heels and invisible flat seams guarantee maximum comfort and durability. You can easily find the right size and compression level thanks to the size chart among images.
Features Class 1:
- Ideal to help reduce symptoms of swelling and heaviness of the leg, treat mild varicose veins and venous disorders, and prevent embolism and thrombosis.
Features Class 2:
- Ideal to prevent thrombosis and embolism, treat mild chronic venous insufficiency, and reduce symptoms of thrombophlebitis and more severe varicose veins.
Long-lasting and opaque graduated compression tights in soft microfiber with reinforced heels and invisible flat seams for maximum comfort and durability.
|Size||cB - ankle||Cc- calf||cF- thigh||cG- leg|
|1||19 - 21 cm||29 - 34 cm||39 - 44 cm||48 - 56 cm|
|2||21 - 23 cm||32 - 37 cm||43 - 48 cm||52 - 60 cm|
|3||23 - 25 cm||35 - 40 cm||47 - 52 cm||56 - 64 cm|
|4||25 - 27 cm||38 - 43 cm||51 - 56 cm||60 - 68 cm|
|5||27 - 29 cm||42 - 47 cm||55 - 60 cm||64 - 72 cm|