Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Mediven comfort length:
- standard/regular lenght: 39 - 44 cm
- short/petite: 34 - 38 cm
Medical compression classes:
- (CCL1) : 18 - 21 mmHg,
- (CCL2): 23 - 32 mmHg,
Toe: open or closed
Mediven Comfort guarantees maximum all-day wearing comfort in a durable, discreet, semi-sheer look. With innovative materials and the latest knitting technology, this product's popularity is due to its ease in donning and doffing (putting on/taking off).
- Mild to moderate spider veins.
- Slight to severe varicose veins.
- Mild to moderate edema.
- Tired, achy, heavy legs.
- Prevention of DVT’s.
- Comfortable, patented Clima-Comfort releases moisture for temperature control.
- ClimaFresh provides odor protection and prevents bacteria propagation within the fabric.
- Discreet appearance to hide blemishes.
- Appropriate for all seasons.
|Size||cB - ankle measurement||cC - calf measurement||cD- below knee measurement|
|2||20 - 22 cm||30 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm|
|3||22 - 24 cm||33 - 40 cm||32 - 39 cm|
|4||24 - 26 cm||35 - 43 cm||34 - 42 cm|
|5||26 - 28 cm||37 - 46 cm||36 - 45 cm|
|6||28 - 30 cm||39 - 49 cm||38 - 48 cm|
All measurements should be taken on the bare leg in centimetres.
Ensure that the tape measure is snug but not too tight.
Measurements should be taken when the leg is rested and not swollen.
Please consider that selecting the right size is very important.