Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Mediven plus length:
- standard/regular lenght: 39 - 44 cm
- short/petite: 34 - 38 cm
and three medical compression classes:
- (CCL1) : 18 - 21 mmHg,
- (CCL2): 23 - 32 mmHg,
- (CCL3): 34- 46 mmHg.
- The plus-heel with its Y-shape provides for easy donning, a secure fit and a free feeling in the instep area - all day long.
- The optimized toe section allows an accurate fit and excellent wear resistance. The ribbed sole reinforcement ensures reliable durability.
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
|Size||cB - ankle measurement||cC - calf measurement||cD- below knee measurement|
|1 - non returnable||18 - 20 cm||28 - 34 cm||27 - 33 cm|
|2||20 - 22 cm||30 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm|
|3||22 - 24 cm||33 - 40 cm||32 - 39 cm|
|4||24 - 26 cm||35 - 43 cm||34 - 42 cm|
|5||26 - 28 cm||37 - 46 cm||36 - 45 cm|
|6||28 - 30 cm||39 - 49 cm||38 - 48 cm|
|7 - non returnable||30 - 32 cm||41 - 51 cm||40 - 50 cm|
All measurements should be taken on the bare leg in centimetres.
Ensure that the tape measure is snug but not too tight.
Measurements should be taken when the leg is rested and not swollen.
Please consider that selecting the right size is very important.