Thigh length compression stocking CCL1 mediven elegance, normal length, closed toe, beige colour, extra wide top band
- Thigh length compression stocking CCL1 mediven elegance, normal length, closed toe, beige colour, extra wide top band.
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
Explanation of the compression classes:
- CCL 1 Compression in mmHG 18 - 21 / Compression in kPa 2.40 - 2.80
- CCL 2 Compression in mmHG 23 - 32 / Compression in kPa 3.10 - 4.30
Mediven elegance thigh length compression stockings with topband are the attractive option for effective compression. The soft elastic technology provides day long comfort with freedom for the toes and in the forefoot area. The attractive topband has a silicone grip top for added comfort and security.
- Toe: closed / open only for pre-order
- normal/regular: 72 - 83 cm
- short/petite: 62 - 71 cm
- Compression Classes: CCL1 and CCL2
Standard colors: beige black caramel
Special colors (longer delivery time up to 10 working days): anthracite, navy blue/ marine, cashmere, magenta, white
The types of silicone bands offered are available in a regular version and widened in the thigh, which means that the product is even better fitted in the cG point of the thigh 3cm under the buttock, which is responsible for a comfortable feeling of wearing all day - from now on, without rolling, rolling or slipping stockings, feel the difference with medi:
basic welt: smooth on the outside with silicone nubs on the inside
a non-self-supporting product is also available, i.e. without a silicone welt, for which a classic garter belt is necessary.
The stocking has a standard finish - a classic hem with silicone nubs
- Chronic venous insufficiency, stage I-II: with a slight to medium tendency for oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with a slight tendency for oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema
- Primary and secondary varicosis with a slight to moderate tendency for oedema (only recommended in some cases)
- Thrombosis prophylaxis for mobile patients
- After sclerotherapy of varicose veins/surgery
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
Features & Benefits:
- Latex free
- Particularly skin-friendly as proved by a dermatological test. Suitable for sensitive skin
- Innovative medi hybrid knit and material technology for the first ever soft and sheer combination and also easy donning and doffing
- Shaped heel for a wrinkle-free fit
- Inconspicuous in normal shoes and particularly hard-wearing with a double heel reinforcement.
- Closed toe with a highly elastic foot size.
|Size||cB - above ankle||cC- calf||cD - below knee||cG - thigh regular||cG - thigh extra wide|
|1||18 - 20 cm||28 - 34 cm||27 - 33 cm||43 - 48 cm||49 - 57 cm|
|2||20 - 22 cm||30 - 37 cm||29 - 36 cm||45 - 52 cm||53 - 62 cm|
|3||22 - 24 cm||33 - 40 cm||32 - 39 cm||49 - 56 cm||57 - 67 cm|
|4||24 - 26 cm||35 - 43 cm||34 - 42 cm||53 - 60 cm||61 - 72 cm|
|5||26 - 28 cm||37 - 46 cm||36 - 45 cm||56 - 64 cm||65 - 77 cm|
|6||28 - 30 cm||39 - 49 cm||38 - 48 cm||60 - 68 cm||69 - 81 cm|
|7||30 - 32 cm||41 - 51 cm||40 - 50 cm||64 - 72 cm||73 - 85 cm|