- Daily wear for gentle care. Open or closed toe - CCL 1 & 2.British Standard elastic hosiery with a silicone topband. The economic solution for venous problems.
Duomed is available in 2 length:
- normal / standard: 72 - 83 cm
- short/ petite: 62 - 71 cm
The supple and elastic stocking offers value for money and is also very durable. The circular knit compression stocking is intended for the treatment of thrombosis with tendency for slight oedema, varicosis in pregnancy and inflammatory venous diseases with tendency for moderate oedema. Also recommended for the treatment after sclerotherapy and/or surgery.
Compression hosiery presses the distended veins together so that the venous valves can close again, thus preventing the blood from flowing in the wrong direction - namely, away from the heart.
Duomed combines ideal wearing properties and appropriate medical compression. Medical compression stockings are medical aids prescribed as required by the doctor and ordered through the our website after accurate measurement of the legs.There are circumstances, known as contraindications, in which compression stockings should not be worn, for example, in the event of arterial disease (high blood pressure, intermittent claudication). Only the doctor can decide on whether a medical compression stocking can and should be worn.
Duomed AG details:
- Open or closed toe
- CCL1 and CCL2
- Colours: beige, black
- patented Climafresh system for more foot freshness with antibacterial action
- supple and elastic stocking ensures adaptation to every moment
- proper and exact medical compression characteristics guarantee correct medical compression gradient
- After sclerotherapy/surgery
- Thrombosis (deep venous thrombosis, post-thrombotic syndrome) with tendency for slight oedema
- Varicosis in pregnancy with tendency for moderate oedema
- Inflammatory venous diseases (superficial thrombophlebitis, varicophlebitis) with tendency for moderate oedema
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease
- Decompensated heart disease
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
|Size||cB - ankle||cC - calf||cG - thigh|
|S||19 - 21 cm||28 - 34 cm||42 - 57 cm|
|M||22 - 24 cm||32 - 38 cm||48 - 64 cm|
|L||25 - 27 cm||36 - 42 cm||54 - 71 cm|
|XL||28 - 30 cm||40 - 46 cm||60 - 78 cm|
|XXL||30 - 32 cm||42 - 50 cm||65 - 85 cm|