Maternity compression pantyhose CCL2 mediven plus
- Mediven plus has established itself as a reliable choice for numerous indications over a period of more than 40 years, and it just got better. Made in Germany.
Mediven Plus Maternity Compression Pantyhose are pleasantly made of a soft, opaque fabric specifically intended for the treatment of moderately severe to severe venous disease.
Mediven plus has established itself as a reliable choice for numerous indications over a period of more than 40 years, and it just got better. With its additional plus points and reliability for him and her it will ensure that you continue to enjoy a good quality of life.
Mediven plus is suitable for a wide range of activities so you can have your unique ‘plus moments’; put your trust in the best mediven plus of all times!
- Size 1 and 7 is non- returnable.
- Closed toe tights are non - returnable.
For him and for her
Very hard-wearing and opaque look
Antibacterial effect along the whole leg with Clima Fresh
Optimum fit due to the new Plus heel, optimised toe, ribbed sole reinforcement and 5 cm broad cuff
Particularly recommended for sensitive and large thighs
Maxi panty top as standard variant
I compression class: 18-21mmHg / 2.4 – 2.8 kPa
II compression class: 23-32mmHg / 3.1 – 4.3 kPa
III compression class: 34-46 mmHg / 4,50 - 6,10 kPa
- normal: 72 - 83 cm
- petite/ short: 62 - 71 cm
Your doctor must decide on the compression class to wear. Regular medical checks are recommended to ensure proper treatment.
According to the guidelines of the German Phlebology Society the following are considered to be absolute contraindications:
- Advanced peripheral arterial occlusive disease,
- Decompensated heart disease,
- Septic phlebitis
- Phlegmasia coerulea dolens
- Concomitant dermatoses
- Intolerance to compression stocking fabric
- Sensory disturbances of the limb
- Advanced peripheral neuropathy
- Primary chronic arthritis
medi assumes no liability as a result of any contraindicated use of this product.
cB - above the ankle at the narrowest point
cC - calf at the widest point
cD - below the knee about 4 cm below the kneecap
cG - thigh at its widest point, approx. 3 cm under the fold of the buttock
cH - hips in a lighter place
cT - waist