- Optimum recovery and performance,
- Maximum stability for muscles and joints to help prevent injuries,
- Improved coordination,
- Special design activates the flow of blood in the muscles,
- Metatarsus compression zone activated.
Studies show that CEP socks increase the flow of blood, which in turn helps prevent muscle soreness and cramps and can even reduce the chance of getting shin splints. The ergonomic foot section is another plus, which minimizes the risk of getting blisters thanks to the perfect stay-put, crease-free fit. Bright colors and bold neon designs have helped make CEP legwear a fashion trend that not only looks cool, but has also become an indispensable part of every runner’s gear.
Graduated Compression technology accelerates venous blood flow back to the heart. Brings targeted compression over the calf and boosts arterial blood flow to the muscles. New Dynamic Foot Technology brings target compression to the ankle and mid-foot for increased support and reduced superficial swelling.
- More energy, greater endurance and enhanced performance thanks to improved blood circulation.
- Activates the flow of blood in the muscles.
- Muscle and joint stabilization for reduced risk of injury.
- Increased coordination by activating the muscles for a sense of stability and security when running.
- endurance athlete.
CEP. Made in Germany.
|Size||Calf circumference at the widest point|
|3||32 cm - 38 cm|
|4||29 cm - 44 cm|
|5||45 cm - 50 cm|