Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The M.4s OA comfort is a 4-point knee brace for control of anterior and posterior tibial translation offering a 3-point off-loader for varus or valgus pressure relief. It offers protection, stabilisation and pain relief whilst restoring mobility. The 4-point principle counteracts knee instability, often a cause of osteoarthritis. It safeguards against hyperextension and offers limitation of flexion and extension. The "S" profile improves torsional stability whilst following the natural alignment of femur and tibia.
How does it work?
This orthosis is intended to help you to reduce stress on your knee. The orthosis is used in both postoperative therapy and in conservative (non-operative treatment). It protects the leg from swerving outwards. Stress is reduced on the painful areas of the knee join and the orthesis brings a perceptible reduction in pain. Some patients only improve gradually.
- Severe medial or lateral gonarthrosis (at least level III) combined with ligament instability
- Unicompartmental relief before HTO (brace test)
- For relief of painful stress fractures (e.g. tibiahead)
- Strong overloading of the medial or lateral compartment
- Permanent relief, where surgery is contraindicated
- Cartilage surgery / chondroplasty / meniscus refixation / displacement osteotomy with required postoperative relief of the medial or lateral compartment
|Size||Thing circumference in cm|
|XS Left||31 - 37|
|XS Right||31 - 37|
|S Left||37 - 45|
|S Right||37 - 45|
|M Left||45 - 51|
|M Right||45 - 51|
|L Left||51 - 57|
|L Right||51 - 57|
|XL Left||57 - 65|
|XL Right||57 - 65|
|XXL Left||65 - 74|
|XXL Right||65 - 74|
Measurement: circumference of thigh 15 cm above the centre of the patella ( measured at the medial side of the thigh).