Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
The Clario Toni Suction Pump is an upper airway suctioning pump specifically designed for neonates and infants with a variety of pathologies. Gentle suctioning quickly clears the respiratory tract from secretions, offering immediate relief and comfort.
Clario Toni's preset vacuum levels simplify the complexity of airway suctioning by providing just the right level of day-to-day care for neonates, infants and children (particularly with a tracheostomy) . With the preset -60 and -100mmHg vacuum levels, this new pediatric suction pump conforms to the highest international standards and meets global clinical respiratory guidelines recommended for airway suction on children.
Benefits of Clario Toni:
- Clario Toni offers three preset vacuum values for flexible, appropriate suction and the right care for tracheostomy patients.
- Clario Toni operates quietly, has a discreet shape and comes with an appealing optional carrying bag.
Clario Toni offers three preset vacuum suction settings based on the clinical guidelines for airway suctioning. Setting low vacuum levels for neonates or children is now a lot simpler. Clario Toni is made up of just three components, all of which can be clicked together in an instant.
Clario Toni offers more freedom for the user. This medical suction pump weighs only 2kg and features a rechargeable battery that allows for more than 50 minutes of suction time.
The user can take the Clario Toni with them wherever they go. It can be carried in its designer carrying bag. Even if the pump is removed, its non-medical, discreet design and surprisingly low noise level protect the user from embarrassment and unwanted attention.
Easy to clean.
Clario has a threefold hygienic design. The floater prevents an overflow. The Safety Chamber will collect secretions if the floater was forgotten. Finally, the membrane prevents any secretions from entering the pump. These measures ensure thaat there is no overflow into the mechanical parts of the pump. There is no need to open the device for cleaning and no filters are required. The pump is very easy to clean to help prevent cross-contamination amongst patients.The three fold hygienic design ensures that there is no overflow into the mechanical parts of the pump. No filters are required.
- Medela offers healthcare professionals 50 years of experience in medical vacuum technology.
- Swiss development and manufacturing process yields mechanical precision to guarantee excellent performance.
- Clario is appreciated in the homecare setting for reliability and ease of use.
- Clario offers modern yet timeless design. It does not look like a typical medical device.
- Clario is highly recommended by Home Healthcare Teams.
- Clario needs little time and effort for cleaning.
- Clario`s threefols hygienic desigh helps eliminate cross-contamination.
- Clario increases mobility, thus improving the quality of life.
- 2 years warranty on device, 6 months warranty on battery.