2 tube sphygmomanometer sphygmotensiophone Riester
- Extreme precision and refined functionality – our two-tube sphygmomanometer.
Extreme precision and refined functionality – our two-tube sphygmomanometer. The chromium-plated pressure gage housing fits firmly on the cuff, is constantly in the field of view and is neat and tidy. The high-quality cotton cuff finished in artificial leather is provided with a metal clip through which to pull the cuff. This ensures safe and accurate measurement at all times.
Features & Benefits:
- Precision air release valve with fine adjustment and wear-free
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm almost non-aging
- Diaphragm pressure-loading capacity up to 600g mmHg
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mmHg
- Easy to read scale Ø 49 mm from 0 to 300 mmHg
- metal bar,
- In padded and zippered nylon bag
- adult 24 - 32 cm
- children 13 - 20 cm
- infant 8 - 13 cm
24 cm - 32 cm1380
8 cm - 13 cm1381
This is a medical device
Use it according to the instructions for use or label.
Ask a question
Write your opinion