This classic twin-tube sphygmomanometer has been further improved and reduced in weight.
Features & Benefits:
- High-quality precision sphygmomanometer - twin-tube model with black lacquered metal casing.
- Life-long precision thanks to practically non-ageing and pressure-resistant measuring system up to 600 mmHg
- Stainless metal clamp for hooking the pressure gage to the cuff,
- Precision air release valve with fine adjustment andwear-free,
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Linear scale ø 49 mm from 0 to 300 mmHg,
- Latex bulb for pumping up the cuff,
- Maximum error tolerance +/- 3 mmHg,
- In vinyl zipper case.
Comprehensive selection of different sizes and versions of cuffs
1350-102 Cotton bandage cuff, adult - 40 x 15 cm / Circumference 24 - 32
1350-105 Cotton hook cuff, adult - 58 x 16 cm / Circumference 24 - 32
1350 Calibrated nylon velcro cuff, adult - 54.5 x 14.5 cm / Circumference 24 - 32
1350-123 XL Calibrated nylon velcro cuff, adult - 58.5 x 18.5 cm/ Circumference 32 - 42
1350-130 Calibrated nylon velcro cuff, child- 35.5 x 10 cm / Circumference 13 - 20
Made in Germany.