- Precisa® N is ideal as a mobile, secondary or reserve device for any office practice and every hospital.
A typical Riester quality product. Available in metal with an aluminium housing and simple tube - plug-in connection.
Precisa® N is ideal as a mobile, secondary or reserve device for any office practice and every hospital.
Features & Benefits:
- Single-tube connection;
- scale : Ø 64 mm aluminium
- Latex bulb for pumping up the cuff
- Metal valve base
- Ergonomic spoon-shaped grip of stainless steel
- Precision air release valve with fine adjustment and wear-free
- Microfilter protects air release valve and measuring system
- Specially tempered copper-beryllium diaphragm, with precision movement and almost non-aging
- Diaphragm pressure-loading capacity up to 600 mm Hg
- Linear, tilted aluminum scale, from 0 to 300 mm Hg (easily legible)
- Maximum error tolerance +/- 3 mm Hg
- Comprehensive selection of different sizes and versions of cuffs
Comprehensive selection of different sizes and versions of cuffs:
Cotton bandage cuff, adult No. 1362-101: 40 x 15 cm/ Circumference 24-32cm
Cotton hook cuff, adult No. 11362-104: 58 x 16 cm / Circumference 24-32cm
Calibrated nylon velcro cuff:
Adult No. 1362: 54.5 x 14.5 cm / Circumference 24-32cm
XL Adult No. 1362-122: 58.5 x 18.5cm / Circumference 32-42cm
or Child No. 1362-129: 35.5 x 10 cm / Circumference13-20cm