R1 shock-proof® aneroid sphygmomanometer Riester
- New standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
R1 shock-proof®. Exact precision that lasts a lifetime:
- Made in Germany.
- Patented (pending) shock-proof technology
- Patented (pending) air duct for stable pointer movements
- Fast, ergonomic inflation due to optimized bulb design with integrated spoon
- Non-resistant opening of air release valve ensures precise and comfortable operation
- 5 years warranty on calibration
New standard for aneroid blood pressure measurement.
Shock-proof up to a falling height of 120 cm. Conventional aneroid sphygmomanometers are shock-sensitive and their measurement accuracy may be impaired after an impact or a fall to the floor, so may no longer be used.This results in inaccurate readings or considerable logistic costs.
Focus Green Silber 2008 Design Award
Features & Benefits:
- Scale: Ø 52 mm white with blue pointer or black with red fluorescent pointer
- Valve base and air duct with metal precision valve
- Two-component ABS casing
- Metal threaded tube connection at the top of the casing for fast cuff exchange and ergonomical operation
- Maximum error tolerance of +/- 3 mm Hg
- Extensive selection of various cuff sizes
- Incl. Vinyl zippered bag
- Weight: 173 gram
Kit includes one disinfectable bladderless cuff which you have to choose from list below:
- Adult: 53 x 14,5 cm/24 cm - 32 cm
- XL Adult: 62 x 15.5 cm/ 32 cm - 41 cm
- Child: 34 x 10 cm/ 13 cm - 20 cm
Ask for this product
Write your opinion