The big ben® floor models simply keep their balance in any situation. Available with a mobile stand diam. 55 cm made of particularly stable, stainless steel. Two wheels can be locked with the stand diam. 55 cm. Height can be adjusted from 0.86 m to 1.12 m.
That is genuine Riester quality: the highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers, which are also attractive for their interesting cost-effectiveness ratio. big ben® are especially large and sturdy devices which will effortlessly master tough everyday situations in physicians’ practices and hospitals. Whether desk, wall, floor or anaesthesia models, round or square, the attractive design in a top-quality finish provides a pleasant atmosphere for doctors and patients in all surroundings. Available also in round shape.
Features & Benefits:
- Generously dimensioned scale- square shape: 145.5 mm
- 2 - tubes,
- Velcro cuff from sizes below ( you have to choose one):
- adult: 24 - 32 cm,
- XL adult: 32 - 42 cm,
- children: 13 - 20cm.
- High-contrast scale layout for optimum readability,
- Scale up to 300 mmHg,
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuffs,
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff,
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment,
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system,
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mmHg,
- Precision mechanism mounted on a special support, in order to ensure complete stability of the measuring system and the zero-point,
- No zero-point fixation required,
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 3 mm Hg
Made in Germany!