Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Adult bandage cuff 40x15cm, circumference of arm 24-32cm.
Features & Benefits:
- Generously dimensioned scale with 145.5 mm long sides and high-contrast scale layout guarantees optimum readability.
- With extra sturdy wall mounting made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic and extraordinary sturdy casing.
- Maximum error tolerance: +/- 3 mm Hg.
- Supplied with spacious basket for storage of tubes and cuffs, as well as wall mounting plate, plugs and screws.
- Individual basket assembly possible thanks to expandable spiral cord.
About Big-Ben models:
The big ben® wall models keep the "flag flying" in hectic everyday clinical situations. With an extremely stable wall mounting made of glass-fibre reinforced plastic and an exceptionally sturdy casing made of ABS plastic. Total swivel radius 130°, i.e. 65° to the left and 65° to the right. Includes screws and wallplugs.
That is genuine Riester quality: the highest grade analogue sphygmomanometers, which are also attractive for their interesting cost-effectiveness ratio. big ben® are especially large and sturdy devices which will effortlessly master tough everyday situations in physicians’ practices and hospitals. Whether desk, wall, floor or anaesthesia models, round or square, the attractive design in a top-quality finish provides a pleasant atmosphere for doctors and patients in all surroundings. Available also in round shape.
Features & Benefits:
- Generously dimensioned scale- square shape: 145.5 mm
- 2 - tube,
- Velcro cuff from sizes below ( you have to choose one):
- adult: 24 - 32 cm,
- XL adult: 32 - 42 cm,
- children: 13 - 20cm.
- High-contrast scale layout for optimum readability,
- Scale up to 300 mmHg,
- Spacious basket on the reverse side for tubes and cuffs,
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff,
- Non-wearing air-release valve with fine adjustment,
- Micro-filter to protect the release valve and measurement system,
- Specially hardened copper-beryllium membrane, which is resistant to aging, can withstand pressures of up to maximum 600 mmHg,
- Precision mechanism mounted on a special support, in order to ensure complete stability of the measuring system and the zero-point,
- No zero-point fixation required,
- Maximum error tolerance: ± 3 mm Hg
Made in Germany!