- Sphygmomanometers for self-measurement.
A classic palm-style sphygmomanometer for precise self-measurement including stethoscope. Sanaphon® guarantees exact measurement values even for patients with heart rhythm disturbances.
Features & Benefits:
- 1 tube,Strap-Velcro cuff which you can choose from list below:
- Adult 54.5 x 14.5 cm, Arm circumference 24 - 32cm
- XL Adult 58.5 x 18.5 cm, Arm measurement 32- 42cm
- children 35.5 x 10 cm, Arm circumference 13 - 20cm
- Sturdy and light aluminium casing, corrosion protected.
- Push-in tube connection on right-side of manometer.
- Latex bulb to inflate the cuff.
- Precision-release valve can be finely adjusted without wear and tear.
- Micro-filter protects pressure-release valve and measurement system.
- Spoon-shaped handle made of stainless steel.
- Special hardened copper-beryllium membranes, virtually non-wearing.
- Membrane can withstand overpressures of up to 600 mmHg.
- Easy-to-read linear scale diam. 64 mm from 0 - 300 mmHg.
- Maximum error tolerance: +/- 3 mmHg.
- In padded nylon zipper bag.
- Comprehensive range of different cuff sizes with pull-through strap and integrated chest piece.
- Includes personal blood pressure recording booklet.
Made in Germany.
Ask a question
Write your opinion