ri-san® + Riester sphygmomanometer with stethoscope
- Ideal for exact self-measurement, even for patients with heart rhythm disturbances.
Palm-style blood pressure measuring set including stethoscope. Ideal for exact self-measurement, even for patients with heart rhythm disturbances. The ri-san® is equally suitable for left- and right-handed individuals thanks to its ergonomic design. There is a choice of different models in 4 attractive colours, at a price which spares no comparison.
Features & Benefits:
- Push-in tube connection at the top of the manometer, for unhindered blood pressure measurement.
- Latex-free bulb to inflate the cuff.
- Precision pressure-release valve can be finely regulated by finger pressure without wear and tear.
- Micro-filter for longer durability.
- Special hardened copper-beryllium membranes, virtually non-wearing.
- Membrane can withstand overpressures of up to 600 mmHg.
- Linear scale diam. 64 mm from 0 - 300 mmHg.
- Maximum error tolerance: +/- 3 mmHg.
- In padded nylon zipper bag.
- Comprehensive range of different Strap-Velcro cuff sizes to choose from list below:
- adult: 54.5 x 14.5cm/ Arm circumference 24-32cm
- adult XL: 58.5 x 18.5cm / Arm circumference 32-42cm
- children: 35.5 x 10 cm/ Arm circ.13-20cm
- with integrated chest pieces
- Cuff with practical pull-through strap.
- Includes personal blood pressure recording booklet
Ri-san® is available also without stethoscope.