Riester komprimeter pneumatic tourniquet, incl. 2 cuffs with latex-free bladders
- Sturdy metal pump to produce pressure. Air in the cuff can escape by opening the release valve. Chromium-plated metal manometer with easy-to-read aluminium scale up to 700 mm Hg.
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
The classic Riester pneumatic tourniquet is a reliable device which is used during amputations to restrict blood circulation in the limbs.
Features & Benefits:
- It has a robust and very accurate manometer to provide exact measurements and a particularly long service life.
- Sturdy metal pump to produce pressure.
- Air in the cuff can escape by opening the release valve.
- Chromium-plated metal manometer with easy-to-read aluminium scale up to 700 mm Hg.
- Incl. upper arm cuff 57 x 9 cm and thigh cuff 96 x 13 cm, both with latex-free bladders.
- All cuffs are made of material which can be washed and disinfected.
- Complete in cardboard box
Riester. Made in Germany.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion