Riester ri-derma® LED 3,5 V Battery handle, Type C with rheotronic® For 2 Li batteries
- 10-fold magnification of skin structure with focusing achromatic lens.Stable and dustproof casing made of black chromed metal.Practical eyepiece protection.Bayonet socket for quick and secure attachment of the instrument head to the handle.
Features & Benefits:
- Illumination of the examination field with 3.5V LED illumination or 2.5V HL halogen illumination resembles natural daylight.
- 10-fold magnification of the skin structure with focusing achromatic lens.
- Choice of two skin-friendly and sterilizable contact plates:
- with scale from 0 – 10 mm for exact measurement of pigmented skin lesions,
- without scale.Simple lamp change on the underside of the instrument head.
- Stable casing of black chromed metal, dustproof construction.
- Practical eyepiece protection.
- Bayonet socket to attach the instrument head quickly and securely to the handle.
- Large selection of power sources:
- handy and stable handles,
- practical chargers and- well thought-out diagnosis stations.
- Large selection of ri-derma® sets at particularly attractive prices.
- All of the power sources, handles and heads can be combined with the high quality Riester ri-scope® range.
Developed and manufactured in Germany.
Skin cancer today is a frequently occurring disease, which can often be diagnosed and treated at an early stage. The ri-derma® dermatoscope offers general physicians and specialists a reliable method of dermatoscopic screening and early identification of malignant melanomas. Proven epiluminescence microscopy allows melanocytic and non-melanocytic structures to be distinguished and enables precise observation of pigmented skin changes.