Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 14 days.
Features & Benefits:
- Illumination of the examination field with 3.5V LED illumination or 2.5V HL halogen illumination resembles natural daylight.
- 10-fold magnification of the skin structure with focusing achromatic lens.
- Choice of two skin-friendly and sterilizable contact plates:
- with scale from 0 – 10 mm for exact measurement of pigmented skin lesions,
- without scale.Simple lamp change on the underside of the instrument head.
- Stable casing of black chromed metal, dustproof construction.
- Practical eyepiece protection.
- Bayonet socket to attach the instrument head quickly and securely to the handle.
- Large selection of power sources:
- handy and stable handles,
- practical chargers and- well thought-out diagnosis stations.
- Large selection of ri-derma® sets at particularly attractive prices.
- All of the power sources, handles and heads can be combined with the high quality Riester ri-scope® range.
Developed and manufactured in Germany.
Skin cancer today is a frequently occurring disease, which can often be diagnosed and treated at an early stage. The ri-derma® dermatoscope offers general physicians and specialists a reliable method of dermatoscopic screening and early identification of malignant melanomas. Proven epiluminescence microscopy allows melanocytic and non-melanocytic structures to be distinguished and enables precise observation of pigmented skin changes.