- iHealth blood glucose test strips new version. Sold separately from iHealth glucometers
Blood Glucose Test Strips
Set consisting of two vials of 25 strips compatible with iHealth glucometers.The test involves taking a blood sample from your finger using an iHealth lancing device. After inserting the strip into the meter, we get the measurement result, blood glucose level by the reaction between the reagents on the strip and the blood.
iHealth Test Strips designed for Accuracy and ease of use
The iHealth EGS-2003 glucose test strips are compatible with iHealth Align (BG1) and Smart wireless glucose meter (BG5).
- Small blood sample size – only 0.7 µL
- No coding means one step less*
- High stability, not affected by the oxygen partial pressure
- Long shelf life, expires 24 months from manufacture date and 5 months after opening with proper storage.
*You no longer need to scan the code of each vial, as with the AGS-1000I. There is no coding for EGS-2003 strips. After selecting the correct test strip type in the app and syncing with the iHealth glucose meter ( The BG1 and BG5), just insert the strip and use.
Selecting the correct test strip type
- In the iGluco app, go to Settings, and tap “Select Test Strip Type”
- Select EGS-2003 and tap Save
- For iHealth Smart (BG5) users, Please make sure to sync your glucose meter to your mobile device before taking blood sugar measurements.
EGS-2003 is a new type of test strip, please download the latest iGluco App and select the test strip type to EGS-2003.
EGS-2003 is using a different enzyme technology comparing with AGS-1000I, if the test strip you use does not match with the setting, the measurement results will be inaccurate and may result in wrong medication dosage decisions:
If AGS-1000I is selected in the app but the strip actually used is EGS-2003. The test result will be inaccurate and much higher than the actual result.
If EGS-2003 is selected in the app but the strip actually used is AGS-1000I. The test result will be inaccurate and lower than the actual result.
*Please select the correct test strip type in your app and sync with glucose meter before your next test. If one type of strips being selected in the app, do not use other strip types to avoid any inaccurate results.