- Can be autoclaved at 134° C for 5 minutes.* Stainless steel blades with easy-to-clean blade surface.
- With reliable 2.7 V vacuum light source for good illumination of the examination area.
- Quick-to-remove lamp at the front of the blade.
- Can be autoclaved at 134° C for 5 minutes.*
- Stainless steel blades with easy-to-clean blade surface.
- Innovative blade design for simple intubation and good visibility.
- Either for chargeable handles or battery handles type AA or type C for charging in theri-charger® charging base or non-rechargeable.
- All blades are compatible with handles complying with ISO 7376.
* Testing of the suitability for autoclaving was performed with the Melag Vacuklav 31.
The rounded edges of the Macintosh blade reduce the risk of injury.
|Blades No.||Blade length a||Blade length b||Width at the distal end||Order numbers|
|MAC 0||81 mm||60 mm||9 mm||12210|
|MAC 1||95 mm||72 mm||9 mm||12211|
|MAC 2||116 mm||93 mm||13 mm||12212|
|MAC 3||133 mm||114 mm||14.5 mm||12213|
|MAC 4||155 mm||132 mm||14.5 mm||12214|
Ask a question
Write your opinion