- Laryngoscope set with blades No. 2, 3 and 4. Battery handle type AA, non-rechargeable.
Set No. 8050 ri-integral Macintosh F.O. baby with blades No. 0, 1 and 2. Battery handle type AA, non-rechargeable, XL 2,5 V light.
Riester offers a large selection of laryngoscope sets at attractive prices. The sets are equipped with varioushandles and can be optionally ordered in combination with the ri-charger®L/ri-charger® charging base.
- F.O. laryngoscope sets are equipped with LED or XL xenon lamps 3.5 V or 2.5 V, standard sets with 2.7 V vacuum lamps.
- The charging handles are charged in the ri-charger®/ri-charger® L charging device and are equipped with ari-accu®/ri-accu® L rechargeable battery. The non-rechargeable battery handles have a closed batterycompartment and are supplied without batteries.
- Supplied in a hard protective case with safety catches
Made in Germany.
Riester F.O. laryngoscopes pave the way for the future. XL illumination technology, high quality fiber optics and special blade design ensure optimum visibility and simple intubation. With XL 3.5 V or 2.5 V xenon lamp for bright, white light.
Macintosh F.O. and Miller F.O. blades with integrated light conductor and optional Macintosh F.O. blade with removable light conductor. Long service life with autoclaving cycles of 134° C for 5 minutes.
*Stainless steel blades with refined surface finish, easy-to-clean blade surface.
Special blade designs offer excellent visibility of the vocal chords and epiglottis and simplify insertion of the endotracheal tube.
Choice of charging handles or battery handles type AA or type C for charging in the charging base ri-charger® or non-rechargeable.
All blades are compatible with handles complying with ISO 7376.
Hard and soft cases are available for individual combinations of up to five blades and one handle.
* Testing of the suitability for autoclaving was performed with the Melag Vacuklav 31.
The Riester program comprises all conventional laryngoscope models with excellent.