- Inexpensive basic model with low-reflection direct illumination with a 2.7 V vacuum bulb (2500 K).
Features & Benefits of otoscope:
- Sealing precision optics pivotable to both sides with triple magnification for optimum view.
- Sturdy ear speculum receptacle in hardwearing hygienic metal for e-scope®/ri-scope® L1/L2 speculum.
- Compatible with ear speculae from other renowned manufacturers.
- Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufflator.
e-scope® ophthalmoscope with vacuum illumination:
- Dioptre disc with 18 corrective lenses (+/- 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 15, 20 dioptres),
- Easy-to-use aperture wheel with six different apertures (fixation star, large circle, small circle, red free filter, blue filter, semi circle),
- High performance optics with aspherical condenser lensSpectacle protection,
- Parallel optical path,
Kolor: white or black.
E-scope® otoscopes and ophthalmoscopes are available in a space-saving bag.
Made in Germany.
Continuous improvement has always been Riester’s claim. With the new e-scope®, a further step has been successfully taken towards optimum illumination, environment-friendliness and profitability.
3.7 V LED illumination and conventional alkaline batteries – an almost impossible combination up to now. Not just pie in the sky, but state of the art. The new e-scope® is the perfect blend of leading-edge LED technology, more efficient diagnosis and an environment-friendly energy source. Because the e-scope® breaks new ground with its world innovation, the IPC (Integrated Power Converter): younger, smarter and greener.