- Check your oxygen saturation and your pulse!
Wireless Smart Pulse Oximeter - iHealth Air
SpO2 and pulse measurements are useful for patients suffering from chronic diseases like asthma or COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease), so that they can get a quicker idea of how serious their condition is. Smokers who are in the process of quitting can also monitor improvements in SpO2 and pulse measurements and therefore stay motivated.
Quality Healthcare at the tip of your fingers!
The iHealth Air connected pulse oximeter is a high-quality professional device that can be used at home. All you need to do is place your finger inside the pulse oximeter to check your vital signs, which are displayed on the screen:
- The level of oxygen in your blood (SpO2): measuring SpO2 levels allows you to quickly detect oxygen deprivation and to then adapt your behaviour accordingly, notably for asthma sufferers (upon seeking medical advice).
- Your pulse
- Your perfusion index (on the app)
The smart app
Also see your pulse waveform, displayed on the free iHealth MyVitals app available on Android and iOS. Track your results, as well as your perfusion index (which ensures that the displayed oxygen saturation level is reliable), consult your history and securely share your data with your doctor or your friends and family.
- Connection: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE -
- Display: LED - Size: 62mm x 33mm x 28mm -
- Weight: 42g -
- Power: battery, 3.7V Li-ion, 300mAh -
- SpO2 measuring range: 70-99% -
- Pulse measuring range: 30-250bpm -
- SpO2 precision rate: 70 - 99%, ± 2% ; <70% -
- Pulse rate precision: ± 2bpm -
- Auto-stop after 8 seconds -
- Operating environment: Temp: 5 - 40°C; Humidity <80%RH -
- Storage: Temp: -20 - 55°C; Humidity <95%RH
- In the box : 1 iHealth Air pulse oximeter, 1 strap, 1 USB charging cable, 1 quick installation guide, 1 user manual: Bluetooth Smart.