Riester ri-scope® slit retinoscope, HL 2.5V
The ri-scope skiascope measures the refractive power of the eye.
Refractive flaws, such as near-and far-sighted ness, as well as atigmatism can be detected and diagnosed.
- With XL 3.5V xenon lamp or HL 2.5 V halogen lamp.
- Two models are available:
- The spot light retinoscope projects a circular light bram,
- The slit-ligt retinoscope with a light beam in the form of a line, simplifies detection and diagnosis of astigmatic refractive flaws.
- The reflex in the form of a line is moved vertically to the axis across the pupils of the patient with a slight oscillating movement. A shadow moves in the same or opposite direction.
- Co-movement (plus lines): The patient is far-sighted.
- Counter-movement ( minus lines): The patient is near-sighted.
- Easy to operative with knurled thumb screw. The line and spot image can be focussed with the controls and turned 360, angle read-out displayed on the integrated scale.
- Holder for handing and placement of the fixxation card into position for dynamic retinoscopy.
- Delivered with two fixation cards.
- The patient`s eye can adjust optimally to the distance to the retinoscope.
- Integrated eyeglass protection.Bayonet fitting for quick and secure attachment to the handle.
- Dust-proff, very sturdy and light casing made of impact-resistant ABS plastic.
- Bulbs can be quickly replaced at the base of the instrument head.
Made in Germany.