3M Littmann® Master Cardiology Stethoscope 2164, Navy Blue Tube
- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.Handcrafted solid stainless steel chestpiece
Reward your achievement with the unmistakable mark of distinction – a 3M™ Littmann® Master Cardiology™ Stethoscope. This top of the range non-electronic stethoscope offers you the quality and durability you've come to expect from 3M.
Features & Benefits:
- Tunable diaphragm allows the user to conveniently alternate between the low- and high-frequency sounds without turning over the chestpiece.
- Handcrafted solid stainless steel chestpiece.
- Dual-lumen design eliminates tube noise artifact from two tubes rubbing together.
- Portable convenience of a single-sided chestpiece.
- Excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips.
- Comfortably angled, anatomically correct headset. This assures a proper fit, minimizes air leaks and prevents the headset from loosening over time. Double-leaf binaural spring allows easy adjustment of ear tube tension.
- Patient-friendly, nonchill rim and diaphragm. Special procedures adaptor for difficult site or paediatric auscultation.
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds simply by applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece.
- You won’t hear unwanted “rubbing noises” with its clever design. One tube contains two parallel sound channels intended minimise extraneous noise.
- Allows you to perform neonatal or paediatric auscultation with a special-procedures adaptor included with stethoscope purchase.
- Suit your style by selecting a tube colour and chestpiece finish that fits you. A large variety is offered.
- Expect peak performance with a 10 rating on a 1-10 performance scale.
Made in the U.S.A.
- Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
- Chestpiece Finish: Polished stainless steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Single sided
- Diaphragm Diameter: 4.4 cm
- Diaphragm diameter (imperial): 1.75 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable Diaphragm
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips: Yes
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length: 27 Inch
- Length (Metric): 69 cm
- Model: Master Cardiology
- Net Weight: 185 g
- Net Weight (Metric): 185 g
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist, Cardiac Nurse, Cardiologist, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Critical Care Nurse, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, ER Nurse, Family Practitioner, Gastroenterologist, Hospitalist, Intensivist, Internist, Medical Student, Neurologist, NICU Nurse, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, Obstetrician, Physician Assistant, Pulmonologist, Respiratory SpecialistPatient Adult, Infant, Paediatric
- Performance: 10
- Product Family: Cardiology Stethoscopes
- Product Line: Mechanical Stethoscopes
- Special Adaptors: Yes
Warranty Period: 7 years