Littmann Cardiology S.T.C. Stethoscope 4472
- Outstanding acoustics with a soft-touch chestpiece for fluid motion between auscultation sites
Easy return of products within 14 days from the date of purchase without giving reasons
Free delivery from 75,00 EUR
Precision in ergonomic design and exceptional sound quality combine to bring you the superb listening experience you deserve from the 3M™ Littmann® Cardiology S.T.C. Stethoscope.
- Allows you to move easily between various sites of the body using its soft, comfortable and easy-to-grasp chestpiece.
- Outstanding sound transmission allowed through its anatomically designed headset angled to strategically fit in the ear canal. So durable, it can be reliably flexed one million times.
- Convenience is offered through 3M’s ‘tunable technology’ in the diaphragm which allows you to hear low and high frequency sounds by simply applying light or firm pressure to the chestpiece.
- You won’t hear unwanted “rubbing noises” with its double tube design.
- Comfortable fit and excellent acoustic seal with patented 3M™ Littmann® Snap-Tight Soft Sealing Eartips.
- Your patient’s comfort is assured when polymer versus metal is applied when using the nonchill rim and diaphragm.
- Expect strong performance with a 9 rating on a 1-10 scale.
- Applications: Cardiology/High Performance
- Chestpiece Finish: Matte finish stainless steel
- Chestpiece Technology: Single sided
- Diaphragm Diameter: 4.8 cm
- Diaphragm diameter (imperial): 1.88 Inch
- Diaphragm Material: Epoxy/Fiberglass
- Diaphragm Type: Tunable Diaphragm
- Eartip Type: Soft Sealing
- Extra Eartips: Yes
- Headset Material: Wide diameter aerospace alloy / Anodized aluminum
- Length: 27 Inch
- Length (Metric) :69 cm
- Model :Cardiology S.T.C.
- Net Weight: 180 g
- Net Weight (Metric) :180 g
- Occupation: Anesthesiologist, Cardiac Nurse, Cardiologist, Clinical Nurse Specialist, Critical Care Nurse, Emergency Physician, EMT/EMS, ER Nurse, Family Practitioner, Gastroenterologist, Hospitalist, Intensivist, Internist, Medical Student, Neurologist, NICU Nurse, Nurse Anesthetist, Nurse Practitioner, Obstetrician, Physician Assistant, Pulmonologist, Respiratory Specialist
- Patient: Adult
- Performance: 9
- Product Family: Cardiology Stethoscopes
- Product Line: Mechanical Stethoscopes
- Special Adaptors: No
- Warranty Period: 6 years
Made in the U.S.A.
Ask for this product
Write your opinion