Riester anestophon® stethoscope,aluminium chest-piece
Features & Benefits:
- Ergonomic handling thanks to novel design: extra-ordinarily flat aluminium chest-piece without edges, easy to push under the cuff when measuring blood pressure.
- Special membrane, Ø 28 mm, with particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Matt chromium-plated binaural, which can be adjusted by turning.
- Soft, replaceable ear-tips with metal screw thread for comfortable and effective sealing of the external auditory canal.
- Reinforced Y-tube made of PVC to shield against disturbing stray sounds.
- Overall length: 77 cm.Latex-free.
The anestophon® is supplied in a cardboard display box with a pair of replacement ear-tips and a replacement membrane.
Made in Germany.