- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good audio-transmission. Total length: 71 cm Weight: 204 g
Specially developed for cardiology the new cardiophon 2.0 is Riesters masterpiece.
Besides the completely new constructed chest-piece, sound transmission and binaural, the cardiophon 2.0 features a series of innovative detail solutions, which come together as a convincing overall concept. Especially in the frequency range between 200 500 Hz, which is particularly important for the auscultation of heart sounds the new cardiophon 2.0 has a by far improved acoustic compared to the previous model and sets a new standard for cardiology stethoscopes. The cardiophon 2.0 is suitable for the precise auscultation of adults and children.
Features & Benefits:
- Innovative acoustic system with extraordinary auscultation for all frequency ranges,
- High-precision double chest-piece made of stainless steel,
- Bilateral special membrane for precise acoustics, Ø 44 mm and 32 mm, with novel non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin,
- Anatomically shaped binaural with internal multiple spring for adjusting the contact pressure.
- Extra-soft, replaceable and pivotable ear-tips for perfect sealing at the ear canal and enhanced wear comfort.
- Y-tube with separate sound-conducting pathways for the left and right ear with particularly good audio-transmission.
- Total length: 71 cm
- Weight: 204 g
The cardiophon 2.0 is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips, a replacement membrane each and a name plate.
Quality made in Germany.
Riester stethoscopes are manufactured to an uncompromisingly high quality standard.
The production of the binaural for example is automated. This guarantees a perfect ofthe binaural at the ear. The chest-pieces are manufactured using latest CNC-technology to minimize any tolerances – a precondition which only then allowed to develop the novelsound pick-up system of cardiophon 2.0 and duplex®2.0.
The continuously high level of quality is guaranteed by multiple quality checks within the scope of our quality management according to ISO 9001.
Special importance has been attached to the wear comfort of the stethoscope as it iscarried by ist it’s user all day long. One important factor is the low weight of cardiophon 2.0 and duplex®2.0, which has been achieved by special manufacturing technique sand selected materials. Furthermore an unparalleled wear comfort is guaranteed by the perfect fit of the binaural with adjustable contact pressure as well as pivotable ear-tips.
Riester Stethoscopes 2.0:
- simply better hearing!
- 60 years of experience in developing and manufacturing of stethoscopes, paired with the innovation power and the uncompromisingly high standard of quality of a globally successful company allowed Riester to set a new standard for stethoscopes.
- The completely new constructed: cardiophon 2.0 and duplex® 2.0 as sign nothing less than a quantum leapin the quality of acoustics.
- Experience in manufacturing of stethoscopes over decades and out of the box thinking went hand in hand while constructing cardiophon 2.0 and duplex® 2.0 completely new.So it is the result of innovative detail solutions, which in the end lead to an outstanding product.
- Acoustic performance
- The design of the novel chestpiece, which is signed in for utility patent, is the centre piece of the cardiophon 2.0 and duplex®2.0.
- Sound pick-up and sound transmission have been thoroughly reworked and added to a new overall concept, which sustains any comparisons with regard to its acoustic performance.
- Auscultation is significantly disturbed by interfering side noise.
- Therefore during the construction phase of the cardiophon 2.0and the duplex®2.0 special attention has beenpaid to the design of the binaural and the ear-tips.
- The contact pressure of the binauralcan be adjusted individually.
- The ear-tips are pivotable and made of extra-soft material.
- Altogether the ear canal is perfectly sealed against external side noise. In addition,disturbing noise due to the friction between the ear-tips and the ear will be avoided, evenif the stethoscope is moving.