Teaching stethoscope duplex Riester
- Double chest-piece and two binaural has been developed especially for teaching purposes.
The duplex Teaching Stethoscope with double chest-piece and two binaural has been developed especially for teaching purposes. It is excellently suited for auscultation by two individuals.
Features & Benefits:
- Considerably improved acoustic performance.
- Double-headed chest-piece made of stainless steel.
- Matt chromium plated binaural with integrated spring.
- Special membrane, Ø 48 mm, with particularly flat and soft non-chill rims for improved adaptation on the skin.
- Bell, Ø 36 mm.
- Overall length: 115 cm.
Duplex® Teaching Stethoscope is supplied with two pairs of replacement ear-tips and a replacement membrane.
Colour: slate grey
Made in Germany.